Friday, October 24, 2008



Boston, MA

We had 4 suitcases all 52 lbs, 2 carryons, and 2 "personal bags"...I got half of one of the carryons for my stuff... It was awesome. An old lady in the airport saw me just standing by all of them and she said, "do you need some luggage? and she offered to help me." it was awesome.

Fenway Park, we went to the playoff game where the Red Sox played the Angels and won in the bottom of the 9th. It was awesome, there were only guys around us and they were all drunk. I am still convinced we could have come out with some money from them but whatever. 



We went to Salem, MA and went to all the witchy sites.. It was a little creepy. Lots of cemeteries, really old ones. My mom says one of our relatives was hung there charged with being a witch. I think I actually saw a couple witches. They said there were a lot still there...hmmmmm...



This was at Mount Auburn Cemetery. It was the prettiest, largest, and coolest cemetery I had ever seen. So green.
Mount Auburn Cemetery on top of a little castle they had.
so lusciously green and so many trees.
Just going to Harvard...no big deal.

I love the houses there.


On the bus to NYC baby!!

9 comments:

Gary said...

You went to Boston Mass? How come?

Amber said...

your hair's cute.

Courtney said...

How fun! What took you to Boston? Love the pictures!

Ulrich Family said...

What was the occassion? How fun though. Great pics!

krystal said...

I went to boston because my friend Ang moved there so I went to help her and we played while we were there.

mike keller said...

WHAT a Babe!

Anonymous said...

Krystal you look so good! I haven't seen you in forever! Looks like you have moved on to bigger and better things! I bet you had a great time in Boston!

Sarah Keller said...

Krystal you are looking hot girl! I am starting to like you more and more as a brunette! Boston looks like it was so much fun. Thanks for sharing the pics. Sarah

Sarah Keller said...

Krystal you are looking hot girl! I am starting to like you more and more as a brunette! Boston looks like it was so much fun. Thanks for sharing the pics. Sarah